The Cleft in the Rock
The Cleft in the Rock was written in ADRIFT 3.9 and is copyright 2001 by Axemark.
This partial map is by David Welbourn.
- Tiny Room has a slot 2" by 1/2" (not examinable). Insert something, I suppose, but what?
- Topiary kiosk has a pedestal and portcullis (neither examinable). Put something on the pedestal, probably,
to open the portcullis.
- No idea what do to about the Pothole room. The magazine at Reading Room mentions it, but nothing obviously useful.
- At Skyview kiosk, "ask Merthyr about skyview" to learn "Admission is permitted to all who carry the requisite appertenance."
- Deja vu maze and Vuja de maze apparently are linked in every direction to each other, except sw from Deja vu maze,
which returns to the Foyer. Appears to be useless.
- None of the controls at Control room (brass lever, Blue button, Green button Red button, Puce button) seem to do
anything. Maybe you need a lightsource first?
- The box at Storeroom can be examined, read, and taken. Haven't been able to open it yet.
- "Wake attendant" at Employee lunchroom just makes him snore louder. Haven't figured out what to do with him yet.
The smell is erroneously takeable.
- Red light at Loading bay is off. Probably the control room has something to do with that.
- Reading room has takeable and readable newspaper and magazine. Read the newspaper to learn that there's a plight
involving caged birds in caves, but there's no detail. The magazine likewise mentions the Pothole without elaboration.